Dedication To Clients...
Serving Greater Boston...
Committed To Excellence
At the law office of David L. Rubin our mission is to provide quality legal support and counsel to our clients. We have a reputation for thoroughness and preparedness that is widely recognized and respected in the legal community. We work together, with the client, to achieve the most successful client outcome. Our attorneys are…
We emphasize communication with our clients, persistent advocacy, and attention to all aspects of their case.
Personal Injury Settlements
- A 47 year old man who was stopped and waiting at a red light when he was struck in the rear by a van, driving at a high rate of speed, whose driver never stopped. Multiple injuries to back, neck and torn labrum and rotator cuff of right shoulder with 23 percent permanent impairment, according to the treating orthopedic surgeon. Successful negotiation of workers’ compensation lien.
- A 33 year old man who was struck in the rear by an SUV, driving at a high rate of speed, causing a second impact with another automobile, coming from the opposite direction, crashing into the victim’s car from the front. Multiple injuries to the victim, including fractures to the Lumbar Spine. Extensive inpatient hospitalization required and months of physical therapy and loss of earnings followed. 20 percent combined loss of function to back and ankle. There were lost wages and lost earning capacity. Successful negotiation and resolution of workers’ compensation lien.
- A 65 year old woman slipped and fell on snow and ice in parking lot. Liability based on violations of Sanitary Code, requiring the land owner to provide proper lighting and maintain safe egress, free of snow and ice. Victim suffered a displaced trimalleolar left ankle fracture, requiring open reduction internal fixation. Permanent loss of function and lost earning capacity. $100,000.00 settlement. Successful resolution of workers’ compensation lien. Attorney David Rubin is a Boston MetroWest personal Injury lawyer representing victims of personal injury claims throughout the Greater Boston region. With offices in Framingham, Attorney Rubin provides legal representation for local individuals and families in the Boston MetroWest area including Ashland, Boston, Dedham, Dover, Framingham, Marlborough, Natick, Needham, Newton, Sherborn, Sudbury, Waltham, Wayland, Weston, and Wellesley.
Legal Articles & Updates
- Attorney David Rubin wins liquor license case for a South Grafton, Massachusetts business owner. Grafton selectmen OK Village Dairy’s alcohol license, with conditions By Richard Price | Worcester Telegram GRAFTON — The Village Dairy, a South Grafton convenience store that was cited five times for liquor sale violations over the years, will get its license back — but with conditions agreed to by the owner. Selectmen voted Tuesday night to allow the renewal of the store’s beer and wine sales license under an agreement that stipulates the owner will install and maintain a scanner to verify the ID of every customer who asks to buy alcohol; that cameras will be installed to review the transactions; and that police will be allowed to conduct quarterly inspections. The owner also agreed to stop sales and notify the chief of police if the equipment is not functioning. The vote was 4-1, with Selectman Craig Dauphinais opposed. He said the store and its owner had too much history. The business owner, Amjad Chaudry, agreed to the terms with his lawyer, David Rubin, who was present. The store will be run in the daytime by a new manager, Mariam Anwar, who the board also met […]
- By Lisa Redmond | The Grafton News WORCESTER – A superior court judge has ruled in favor of the owner of Village Dairy saying Grafton officials improperly withheld an alcohol license from the South Grafton convenience store, and that the state Alcohol Beverages Control Commission failed to respond to the town’s “willful thwarting″ of the licensing procedure. In a legal battle that began in 2014, Amjad Chaudry, owner of Arslan Inc., d/b/a Village Dairy at 167 Main St., filed a 2017 lawsuit against the Town of Grafton and the ABCC claiming he was improperly prohibited from renewing his liquor license. In April, each party asked Worcester Superior Court Judge William J. Ritter to rule on a request for a judgment. In his August decision, Ritter allowed Village Dairy’s motion for a favorable judgment and denied motions by the town and ABCC, sending the license back to the selectmen. Instead, on Oct. 10 the town filed a notice of appeal to the state Appeals Court, according to the court docket. In his decision, Ritter chastised the town for its actions in this case. Ritter accused town officials of “willful thwarting of the license renewal process.″ Ritter wrote in his decision that […]
"I am a committed, experienced attorney who takes my responsibilities seriously, knowing that the results I achieve for my client will have lasting impact on their lives." ~
David L. Rubin, Esq.
Legal Questions & Answers
What clients have to say...
I would like to extend my greatest gratitude to Attorney Rubin. I’ve had time to process what happened to me and I will never forget walking into Attorney Rubin's office and being treated so kindly. No one has ever protected my interests in the manner he did. He was professional and had so much empathy as an attorney. That was the worst time of my entire life and Attorney Rubin made a horrible experience bearable. I thank him for helping me and being strong when I couldn't protect myself. I hope our paths cross again yet I prefer in a restaurant other than a courthouse...lol. Thank you David.
David did superb job to fight against the whole machine of town of Grafton to protect and provide the best defense to my small business . He is energetic intelligent & knows how to work in the legal system to get things done. He took my case as his own to defend my business. I have only the best regards for David. As a matter of fact, I do not have the words to thank him enough. I just salute his professionalism . The best person and attorney I have ever known.
Congrats David! on your 35 years of noble work in the field of Law. You make a difference and wish you all success in everything you do!
David provided me with excellent legal services throughout my case. He was available for me when I needed and when he was occupied he returned my calls or e-mails as soon as possible. I see David has possessing all the attributes of a good attorney such as experience, integrity, and implementing great strategic planning.
“You are my hero! How can I ever thank you for going out of your way to help me and this case!”
David pursued a Complaint for Contempt and a Complaint for Modification of the original Divorce Agreement and Judgment on my behalf to change its terms twelve years after entry of the original decree in the Probate Court. This was a difficult task. David walked me through the ups and downs of the often emotional and exhausting case with caring and competent legal representation. I highly recommend him.