Dedication To Clients...
Serving Greater Boston...
Committed To Excellence
At the law office of David L. Rubin our mission is to provide quality legal support and counsel to our clients. We have a reputation for thoroughness and preparedness that is widely recognized and respected in the legal community. We work together, with the client, to achieve the most successful client outcome. Our attorneys are…
We emphasize communication with our clients, persistent advocacy, and attention to all aspects of their case.
Personal Injury Settlements
- A 47 year old man who was stopped and waiting at a red light when he was struck in the rear by a van, driving at a high rate of speed, whose driver never stopped.[…]
- A 33 year old man who was struck in the rear by an SUV, driving at a high rate of speed, causing a second impact with another automobile, coming from[…]
- A 65 year old woman slipped and fell on snow and ice in parking lot. Liability based on violations of Sanitary Code, requiring the land owner to provide proper lighting and[…]
Legal Articles & Updates
- Massachusetts General Law (MGL) 208 covers divorce. This chapter of the laws of the Commonwealth describe everything from the definition of divorce to alimony, child support, and custody issues. Section[…]
- You could be driving down route 9 in Framingham during rush hour when suddenly a person driving a large SUV whips into your lane and causes you to rear-end him.[…]
- There are three ways to get divorced. The first is mediation. The husband and wife meet with a third party neutral, who is usually a lawyer or retired judge, to[…]
"I am a committed, experienced attorney who takes my responsibilities seriously, knowing that the results I achieve for my client will have lasting impact on their lives." ~
David L. Rubin, Esq.
Legal Questions & Answers
- Additional Information: My husband and will be getting divorced. We are amicable and have decided together that the children will live with me in our home in Framingham, and see[…]
- Additional Information: When my husband and I were engaged, I had finished business school and as a graduation present my parents gave me $50K to start my own business. We[…]
- Additional Information: My husband and I are getting divorced after a 8 year marriage. We have 3 young children and have decided that that I will stay in our home[…]
What clients have to say...
David did superb job to fight against the whole machine of town of Grafton to protect and provide the best defense to my small business . He is energetic intelligent & knows how to work in the legal system to get things done. He took my case as his own to defend my business. I have only the best regards for David. As a matter of fact, I do not have the words to thank him enough. I just salute his professionalism . The best person and attorney I have ever known.
Congrats David! on your 35 years of noble work in the field of Law. You make a difference and wish you all success in everything you do!
David provided me with excellent legal services throughout my case. He was available for me when I needed and when he was occupied he returned my calls or e-mails as soon as possible. I see David has possessing all the attributes of a good attorney such as experience, integrity, and implementing great strategic planning.
“You are my hero! How can I ever thank you for going out of your way to help me and this case!”
David pursued a Complaint for Contempt and a Complaint for Modification of the original Divorce Agreement and Judgment on my behalf to change its terms twelve years after entry of the original decree in the Probate Court. This was a difficult task. David walked me through the ups and downs of the often emotional and exhausting case with caring and competent legal representation. I highly recommend him.