Dedication To Clients...
Serving Greater Boston...
Committed To Excellence
At the law office of David L. Rubin our mission is to provide quality legal support and counsel to our clients. We have a reputation for thoroughness and preparedness that is widely recognized and respected in the legal community. We work together, with the client, to achieve the most successful client outcome. Our attorneys are…
We emphasize communication with our clients, persistent advocacy, and attention to all aspects of their case.
Personal Injury Settlements
- A 47 year old man who was stopped and waiting at a red light when he was struck in the rear by a van, driving at a high rate of speed, whose driver never stopped. Multiple injuries to back, neck and torn labrum and rotator cuff of right shoulder with 23 percent permanent impairment, according to the treating orthopedic surgeon. Successful negotiation of workers’ compensation lien.
- A 33 year old man who was struck in the rear by an SUV, driving at a high rate of speed, causing a second impact with another automobile, coming from the opposite direction, crashing into the victim’s car from the front. Multiple injuries to the victim, including fractures to the Lumbar Spine. Extensive inpatient hospitalization required and months of physical therapy and loss of earnings followed. 20 percent combined loss of function to back and ankle. There were lost wages and lost earning capacity. Successful negotiation and resolution of workers’ compensation lien.
- A 65 year old woman slipped and fell on snow and ice in parking lot. Liability based on violations of Sanitary Code, requiring the land owner to provide proper lighting and maintain safe egress, free of snow and ice. Victim suffered a displaced trimalleolar left ankle fracture, requiring open reduction internal fixation. Permanent loss of function and lost earning capacity. $100,000.00 settlement. Successful resolution of workers’ compensation lien. Attorney David Rubin is a Boston MetroWest personal Injury lawyer representing victims of personal injury claims throughout the Greater Boston region. With offices in Framingham, Attorney Rubin provides legal representation for local individuals and families in the Boston MetroWest area including Ashland, Boston, Dedham, Dover, Framingham, Marlborough, Natick, Needham, Newton, Sherborn, Sudbury, Waltham, Wayland, Weston, and Wellesley.
Legal Articles & Updates
- Custody and COVID-19 These are difficult times for everyone, but for divorced and blended families there are particular and unique challenges. Many of these challenges center around custody. In a time when travel is discouraged and transportation—by plane, train, or public transit—is limited and fraught with worry, moving children between households, especially across great distances, is difficult. Also, there are concerns about safety. When the other parent lives in another state where social distancing restrictions are much laxer, it may create anxiety about children’s safety. After all, there is much still unknown about this virus, but there is growing evidence that children can suffer a delayed inflammatory response to coronavirus infection. Moreover, even if a child recovers quickly, there is a risk for a child passing the disease onto a diabetic parent, immunocompromised sibling, or fragile grandparent. Complicating factors is when the other custodial parent is an essential worker, whether a doctor, nurse, public safety officer, or grocery store worker. Again, while the virus remains mysterious, scientists generally agree that front-line workers are at a higher risk for exposure to the virus. There is also a significantly increased risk for front-line workers to bring home COVID-19 to their families. Searching […]
- When your relationship is already strained, living under quarantine conditions can quickly shed light on a troubled marriage. Whether you’ve been contemplating divorce for a while or the stress of recent events has become the straw to break the camel’s back, so to speak, our attorneys can help you understand the divorce process and your options. During these unprecedented times, we are all taking a look at our lives and examining our relationships. Perhaps the tiny cracks in your relationship have turned into irreparable gaping holes. With a newfound outlook on how we see our futures, some couples may decide to part ways. If you’re among those wondering if you can file for divorce during the covid crisis, the answer is yes. While we do not know when the Court will reopen to petition your divorce officially, we can get the ball rolling. While some judges and court employees are working from home, any new or scheduled cases that involve oral argument will likely be postponed for several months. However, if you and your spouse are able to reach a settlement between attorneys, you may be able to process your divorce through the family court system faster. Below are some […]
"I am a committed, experienced attorney who takes my responsibilities seriously, knowing that the results I achieve for my client will have lasting impact on their lives." ~
David L. Rubin, Esq.
Legal Questions & Answers
What clients have to say...
Who are you going to call....David Rubin....Why may you ask? Because David will get back to you right way, you will feel like you are his only client, you will feel like he knows who you are and what you need to accomplish your objectives, and you will feel like you are getting 100% of his efforts 100% of the time. David Rubin should be your only call.
I would like to extend my greatest gratitude to Attorney Rubin. I’ve had time to process what happened to me and I will never forget walking into Attorney Rubin's office and being treated so kindly. No one has ever protected my interests in the manner he did. He was professional and had so much empathy as an attorney. That was the worst time of my entire life and Attorney Rubin made a horrible experience bearable. I thank him for helping me and being strong when I couldn't protect myself. I hope our paths cross again yet I prefer in a restaurant other than a courthouse...lol. Thank you David.
David did superb job to fight against the whole machine of town of Grafton to protect and provide the best defense to my small business . He is energetic intelligent & knows how to work in the legal system to get things done. He took my case as his own to defend my business. I have only the best regards for David. As a matter of fact, I do not have the words to thank him enough. I just salute his professionalism . The best person and attorney I have ever known.
Congrats David! on your 35 years of noble work in the field of Law. You make a difference and wish you all success in everything you do!
David provided me with excellent legal services throughout my case. He was available for me when I needed and when he was occupied he returned my calls or e-mails as soon as possible. I see David has possessing all the attributes of a good attorney such as experience, integrity, and implementing great strategic planning.
“You are my hero! How can I ever thank you for going out of your way to help me and this case!”
David pursued a Complaint for Contempt and a Complaint for Modification of the original Divorce Agreement and Judgment on my behalf to change its terms twelve years after entry of the original decree in the Probate Court. This was a difficult task. David walked me through the ups and downs of the often emotional and exhausting case with caring and competent legal representation. I highly recommend him.